The consultation on the masterplan is now live and you are urged to give your views!
- Approaching from the south cyclists will have to cross 4 vehicle entry/exits to get to the station
- The advisory cycle lane coming into the station from Brimington Road will disappear with no alternative provided initially
- A shared path provided on the south side of Malkin St which should be segregated.
- This shared path ends at the Brimington Road roundabout putting cyclists back on the road in a dangerous position.
- No thought of connections towards the Trans Pennine Trail, College or Stonegravels Way
You can view the proposals in a virtual consultation room which can be visited here https://chesterfieldstation.consultation.ai/ and fill in the response survey here https://aecom.researchfeedback.net/ChesterfieldRailwayStation